This gift guide always takes me the longest to put together. I always do it with my closest girlfriends, mom and sister in mind and sprinkle in a few things from my wish list. And with so many different personalities it can be tough to consolidate it into one gift guide. I also find that this year in particular I have been awful at gift buying, as I’m shopping for others I keep shopping for myself. So bad I know but I feel like this year wasn’t just Black Friday and Cyber Monday it’s been more like Cyber December with all the sales everyone is having, and I can’t pass up a good sale!
I pulled together some of my favorites, some things I’ve been wanting and a few other great ideas for my 2015 gift guide for her!
1. Naomi Double Ring : I absolutely love this ring! I have another Kendra Scott double ring and I think they are so unique. This is just enough sparkle without being over the top and it’s so different!
2. Cozy Sweater : you can never have too many cozy sweaters. I love the bright color and the ribbed detail on the sleeves is too cute!
3. Gold Bar Cart Accessories : you can’t go wrong with some fun gold bar cart accessories! I love this polka dot shaker, it’s too cute for the hostess in your life!
4. My favorite hat : Again with the bright colors I know but how cute is this hat?! The pouf on top is perfect and it’s different than the traditional neutral color hats you usually see on the slopes!
5. Booties : I absolutely love the color of these booties. They’re a little bit different than the standard brown and black booties everyone is dons in the fall and the color is perfect to transition through seasons!
6. Patagonia Pullover : This is one of those pieces that you will have forever (and probably in at least 3 colors) it’s super cozy and versatile enough that it isn’t one of those pieces that can be worn at home and out and about!
7. Stud Trio : pineapples, pearls and sparkly studs. How can you go wrong?
8. GiGi New York Crossbody : GiGi New York has the best bags. I love my uber clutch and this cross body is perfect for anyone on the go! They’re even cuter once personalized!
9. Diptyque Candle : the best candle in the world and makes for a gorgeous pencil or makeup brush holder once you burn out the candle!
10. Over the Knee Boots : these have been on my list for roughly a year now. I absolutely love the over the knee trend that is everywhere right now!
11. Statement Earrings : anything with the name Cinderella in the title definitely catches my eye, these are the perfect statement earring for someone who wants a little bit of sparkle without being too much!