I cannot believe it is already December. This move has totally thrown me off, and with the 80 degree weather, I am having a really hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that the holidays are around the corner. I need to get moving on shopping!
I thought for the first of my 2015 Holiday Gift Guides I’d help you out with your list (if you’re as behind as I am in the shopping game) for the hardest person to shop for in my opinion: the guy in your life. Whether it’s your dad, brother, boyfriend or husband I hope my 2015 Holiday Gift Guide For Him can help you out a little bit!
1. Harry’s Shaving Kit :: Every guy should have a nice razor and shaving kit. We got my dad a Harry’s kit last year and he loves it!
2. Crew Neck Sweater :: A cozy sweater is always a great gift. I love this one from J.Crew! Perfect for warming up after a day on the slopes!
3. The Drunken Botanist :: For the cocktail connoisseur this is a perfect gift. It’s a really fun book for anyone, but the guy in your life will definitely like it!
4. The Carryon Cocktail :: I first stumbled upon these a few months ago and grabbed a few instantly! Such a perfect stocking stuffer.
5. The Pocket Dial :: Leave it to Jimmy Fallon and J.Crew to come up with a multipurpose cell phone case.
6. Plaid Shirt :: A staple in the wardrobe of every guy in my life is a good plaid shirt. Take advantage of the holidays to pick up a new one for him and add to his collection!
7. Daniel Wellington Watch :: I think the Daniel Wellington watches are amazing. Simple, understated, elegant without looking or feeling cheap. If the guy in your life doesn’t have a watch this is a great place to start!
8. Herschel Weekender :: I picked this up as a gift for a friend last year and it was such a hit! It’s the perfect size, and Herschel makes a great bag that will last a long time! Most guys don’t even realize they need a bag this size until they have one.
9. Shoe Shine Kit :: Onward Reserve has the best stocking stuffers and this is no exception. I love the idea of a little shoe shine kit. It even comes in a nice case to keep everything together.
10. Leather Gloves :: Another tried and true gift I’ve given is a nice pair of cashmere lined leather gloves. They aren’t something most men will buy for themselves, but when it’s cold out and they need something for the commute, they will be so happy to have them!