It’s warm again in DC so I’m sitting here staring at my closet full of awesome fall clothes that I will be cooking in if I try and wear them while it’s so warm out, so I’m practicing my favorite hobby and online shopping a bit! There are so many awesome fall fashion trends that came out of the fashion weeks and that I’m now seeing pop up all over DC, I’m loving it.
1. Leopard, I’ve never been a huge animal print person but I love these pops of leopard I’m seeing everywhere, whether it’s a loafer or a collared shirt popping out of a sweater, it’s a really nice touch without being too overwhelming!
2. Flats and loafers, this tall girl is beyond excited about the abundance of flats and loafers I’m seeing ! Don’t get me wrong I really love a good heel but it’s so nice not to have to wear them everywhere and not feel out of place.
3. Moto and a-line seams. Another great one and the new look of Banana Republic completely nailed it! I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have a few new pieces with these fun lines. This jacket is a personal favorite so far this fall, I also love this sweater, and this pullover.
4. Black and burgundy, I’m kind of obsessed. Two colors I never really wear, I’ve been having a lot of fun picking out a few pieces that I can work into my wardrobe.
5. Plaid, if this classic fall staple ever goes out of style I’m probably going to rework most of my winter/fall wardrobe considering I own an obnoxious amount of plaid.
6. Midi skirts, I haven’t quite gotten on board with this trend, I really love the look on other people but I’m still skeptical on how it will work for me, we’ll see I may have to give it a try and see how it goes.
7. Leather patches have made quite an appearance. Not just the typical elbow patched sweater we usually see this fall, we’re seeing more and more pants, jackets, sweaters, another trend Banana Republic has definitely gotten right this year these are a great budget option!
What are some of your favorite fall fashion trends this fall?