Hey everyone! Nicole is back and she’s here to help answer whether or not you think it’s time for a cleanse! I’m so excited to start this cleanse next week, I’m in desperate need after the past month of traveling! Don’t forget to use the code breewest when signing up for a special discount!
IS IT TIME FOR A CLEANSE?
Nicole here, back for another Wellness Wednesday and to help you decide whether or not it’s time for a cleanse.
But first, why am I talking about cleanses in the first place?
The body is designed to be self-cleaning and to excrete toxins, but here’s the problem….
It can’t always handle the toxic overload present in today’s environment.
Chemicals not excreted accumulate in our fat cells and cell membranes become internal toxins.
These toxins corrode the body from the inside out, making it harder to lose weight, have more energy or feel good in your body.
So what is a cleanse?
A cleanse is a gentle way of clearing excess toxins from the body so it can operate at it’s highest potential.
Think of a cleanse as something that delivers an all access pass to boundless reserves of energy that you didn’t know you had!
You’ll find that every part of your body works better simply by “switching on” your metabolism through cleansing.
My clients find that cleansing helps them:
– Shed excess weight (especially belly fat)
– Boost energy
– Feel lighter and cleaner
– Decrease cravings
– Experience deeper sleep and clearer skin
– Improve your digestion (less gas and bloating)
-Decrease congestion and allergy symptoms
– Discover food sensitivities
– Create healthy habits that enliven you
How will I know if it’s time for me to cleanse?
Glad you asked!
It’s time for you to cleanse if you answer “YES” to any of these questions:
– You get bloated after eating
– You tend to gain weight easily, especially in your belly
– You have extra pounds that won’t come off with diet and exercise
– You have headaches more than occasionally
– You frequently belch or feel gassy or gurgling in your belly
– You tend to feel lethargic during the day
– You have cravings for sugar or starchy foods
– You experience mood swings or anxiety
– You have difficulty focusing or experience foggy brain
– You have allergies
– You experience pain, muscle achiness, or stiffness in your joints
– You feel addicted to foods that you know aren’t good for you… and yet you can’t stop eating them
– You feel anxious, upset, nervous, or downright cranky
What do I do now?
In my health coaching practice, I lead my clients through a detailed, step-by-step 28-Day Cleanse, complete with cleansing menus, recipes and daily guidelines.
If you answered “YES” to any of the symptoms above, then click here now to schedule a time to talk with me about cleansing.
I’ll help you decide whether or not to cleanse, and if cleansing is right for you I’ll show you how to get started. Cheers to your health!
Click here for more details on my upcoming cleanse.
Peace, Love & Coconuts