I’ve got travel on the brain right now, shocking, I know, but I’ve been bouncing back and forth between coasts quite a bit the last few months and it doesn’t look like that’s going to change any time soon so I thought I’d share some of the things that I love for my 2015 holiday gift guide for the jetsetter in your life!
1. Cable Charging Bracelet : I love this idea so much! It’s a serious game changer, I am always losing and forgetting phone chargers. I love the idea of this little bracelet, it’s so cute!
3. Noise Cancelling Headphones : Noise cancelling headphones are an absolute lifesaver. Especially on long flights. I had my first pair on the way to Bali last spring and it was life changing for me, definitely get a pair of over the ear ones to save your jetsetters ears!
4. Lo and Sons Weekender : I have heard amazing things about these bags, I am in need of a new weekender, mine is a little worn and I love this one. It holds so much and is perfect for a long weekend getaway!
5. New York Times 36 Hours In Books : I got four of these last year for Christmas and love them! They are so fun to look at and crazy helpful when you’re planning a quick trip.
6. Cashmere Wrap : My cashmere scarf has gotten a lot of wear since I picked it up in August. The trick for this is to get one that’s big enough to act as a wrap but not too big that it will be bulky and uncomfortable to wear as a scarf when you’re in the airport!
7. Tumi Luggage : A girl can dream right? A set of Tumi luggage has been on my wish list for a couple of years. Tumi has an amazing reputation of being able to withstand a lot of travel, and these black and gold pieces are gorgeous.
8. Mophie Phone Charging Case : If you’re anything like me then your phone is always dying, this is the perfect backup battery for when you need some extra juice.
9. Turkish Towel : Easy to pack, doesn’t take up much space and doubles as a blanket, plus they are so cute. Mine was a lifesaver on my trip to Bali and Australia!
10. Around the World Watch : Another gift I received last year and I am in love. It’s simple enough that I don’t feel ridiculous wearing it and I love the map detail on the face of the watch.
This is a combination of things I already use and absolutely love and things that have been on my own wish list so if you have any questions about anything or are looking for a specific recommendation feel free to send me an email or leave a comment below!