Happy 4th of July- well a day early, but I don’t know about you but I’ll be spending all day tomorrow out in the sun enjoying the festivities! I’m spending this weekend in DC and I’m looking forward to being able to spend some time relaxing, going to a couple of cookouts and hanging out with friends!
While you all are getting ready to enjoy your long weekends I’ve got some fun Independence Day link love for you and some really great sale tips!
1. A tutorial on writing with sparklers! Have you ever successfully done this?
2. Love these easy and fun DIY outdoor decorations for the 4th, especially the mason jars. Swoon.
3. If only I could bake… this cake is so fun and doesn’t actually look too too hard, although I find ways to mess up brownies from the box so I think I’ll leave baking to my sister!
4. Two super easy and delicious recipes for a cookout this weekend (or this summer, I plan to use these a couple times this summer!)
5. Need some last minute outfit ideas for this weekend? Check out my post from last week for some red, white and blue inspiration!
4th of July sales
My new favorite men’s store – Onward Reserve – is having an up to 30% off sale, pop by the incredible store in Georgetown if you have a chance, if not you’ll be able to read all about it and see what it looks like here next week
GiGi New York is having a sale, and is offering free shipping and a free gift with purchases over $100
Loft is having by far the best sale – 50% off everything with the code gofourth
J.Crew has 40%-60% off final sale with the code longweekend
I hope you all have an incredible weekend, with friends and family. Anyone that’s going to the beach, spend some extra time in the sand for me, I’m truly jealous. There’s nothing like the 4th of July at the beach!
Do you have any Independence Day link love to share? What are your plans for the holiday weekend?