Happy Friday everyone! So excited for this weekend, I love the Super Bowl, like pretty much every other big day I’ve spent out here I’m finding it a little bizarre that it’s going to be so warm for the Super Bowl. But I’ll definitely take sitting on the deck in the sun and going for a bike ride instead of sitting in front of the fire watching the game.
I spent this week putting the finishing touches on my apartment, this month is the first full month I will be spending in San Diego so I figured it would be nice to actually set up my apartment, 6 months later. I might still be sleeping on an air mattress but at least now it’s on a bed frame instead of the floor! I can’t wait to share my final space with y’all!
Link love vol 16 has got a little bit of everything from Gilmore Girls to football, all the procrastination you need to get you through your Friday afternoon slump!
- I am so excited about the Gilmore Girls return on Netflix! Lauren Graham is still the cutest!
2. Did y’all see that Kate Winslet agrees with literally everyone that Jack totally could have fit on that door with her?
3. In case you’re as clueless as me when it comes to football (I couldn’t name the team playing the Broncos until someone told me last night, true story) Vogue has put together the ultimate guide for everything we need to know for the big game on Sunday!
4. Here are a few great tips for how to best Instagram your food!
5. The J.Crew new arrivals are so good! I have my eye on this sweater, and this top, this trench is everything and I am in love with the reappearance of tweed, especially this skirt! Welcome back J.Crew, not sure where you went the last few years but I finally like what I’m seeing again!
Does anyone have any fun plans for the Super Bowl? I’m still pretty upset that my Patriots aren’t playing but excited to watch the Broncos kick some Carolina butt!
Who are you cheering for?