Happy Friday y’all! Did you ever think today was going to come? I didn’t. The week after a long weekend is always a bit brutal for me, and considering on Monday night I thought it was already Thursday I did not have the best start to the week!
But it’s been a pretty good week, I’m finally getting back into some semblance of a normal routine, it’s taken me long enough but I’m getting there. Plus with marathon training slowly being reintroduced to the schedule I’ve got some serious structure back to my days which has been nice! Now if I can get things a little more regulated here we’ll be all set. Sorry for being a little all over the place the last few weeks, things have been kind of crazy and blogging has taken a little bit of a backseat to life but I’m hoping to get back into a normal schedule starting next week!
Link love vol 4 will hopefully provide some distraction from your Friday work day and get you to your weekend a little bit quicker!
1. This post made me fall in love with San Diego a little bit more and has me thinking a move might be inevitable in the future.
2. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Preview started yesterday! Check out my picks and let me know what you’ve got your eye on!
3. I’m obsessed with this Photoshop tutorial from my friend Katie over at A Touch of Teal!
4. Still waiting on this “natural readjustment” they’re talking about post Bali/Australia!
5. Tips on beating the midday slump
6. Some Snapchat tips and tricks
Enjoy your weekend everyone! I’m heading to Pennsylvania for a weekend at the lake, what are y’all up to?