Right now I’m probably somewhere over the Atlantic or East Coast heading back to DC. I had such an amazing time in Ecuador the last 10 days, it’s such a gorgeous country and the people are incredible! I can’t wait to share a little bit of it with y’all! It’s always hard to leave a trip spent with our Rotary family, after trips like this I am always so thankful and amazed at how much my exchange program has changed and impacted my life!
I hope you all had a great week and were able to make it through the heat wave, I am not looking forward to getting back to
the swamp DC after a week in gorgeous, crisp, cool mountain air!
Link Love Vol 8
1. It’s not too late to score some last minute Summer travel deals
2. These never-before-seen photos of Charles and Diana’s wedding are gorgeous!
3. I love this photoshoot in the desert! Looks so fun!
5. Love this about what guests notice when they’re in your home!
6. Apparently the 70’s are back and The Everygirl has given us 4 ways to wear the old trend, without the shag rug…
From around here:
Things I’m loving right now:
I love this polka dot sweater for the fall
Rocksbox – I just got my first box and am in love! Use code breewestxoxo to get your first box free and don’t forget to show me what you get on Twitter or Instagram!!
Enjoy the weekend loves and as always if you have anything to add to link love vol 8 don’t forget to drop me a line down below!