It’s my birthday!! I love birthdays, a lot. Not just mine, I love birthdays in general, I think they should always be a celebration, something to be excited about. I’m turned 24 today, it’s not a big birthday, but this past year has been incredible and I have so much to be thankful for! My mom is down for a visit for the weekend, it’ll be a lot of fun. It’s cool getting older and being able to develop more of a friendship with my parents, it makes it more fun when they visit. Less about grocery shopping and doing laundry and more about going out for drinks and hanging out!
This week I thought I’d do something a little different since it’s my birthday and instead of sharing some weekend reading I wanted to share a few things I’m so very thankful for!
1. My friends and family. I have the most amazing friends and family, they are so incredibly supportive and always there for me.
2. My new house. Taking the plunge and buying a place was a huge step this year, and a really scary step to be honest but I’m so happy I did it and so thankful that I now have a space of my own that I can call home. It’s nice to have somewhere to come home to and be able to unwind.
3. This community! I have loved getting to know all of you and building this awesome community. Your comments are the absolute best things to read and they literally make my day every time I read them!
4. Weekend getaways. I’ve taken some awesome weekend trips this past year with friends from home, I’m so thankful to have been able to travel with them and spend time with them. Especially since we’re all living apart it’s nice to be able to escape together for a weekend!
5. The opportunities that have come my way in the last year. Both at work and with bree west!
I’m so excited for this coming year, I hope it’s as great as the last one has been. I hope you all have a great weekend!