Happy Friday everyone!! I hope your Friday is going well so far and you’re getting ready for a great weekend! Being 12 hours ahead has been kind of fun this week, my day is ending as most of my friends and family in the states are just waking up. I’m on a smaller island about 2 hours away from Bali right now called Gili Trawangan, so I’ll be spending my weekend exploring this little island, lots of snorkeling in the hopes of seeing a turtle is in my future!
While I’ve been doing weekly link love fairly regularly over the last couple of months I’m officially going to be making it a series, a little different than my Friday Five series (don’t worry those will still pop up every now and again) this will be strictly weekly link love! I hope you enjoy weekly link love vol 1!
1. Have you checked out Instagrams new update? I love the new filters and the ability to use emojis as hashtags, although I am thinking it could be one step closer to eliminating the use of actual words to communicate with each other…
2. As if crafting the perfect resume wasn’t hard enough, now using the wrong font can make you seem lazy before you even get a foot in the door.
3. This woman is kind of my hero, right now I’m at a place in my life where I have thought about doing this more than once.
4. The Stripe is one of my favorite daily reads (more on those next week) and I love this feature on the brains behind the blog, Grace Atwood!
5. There’s literally an infographic for everything, even one that will teach you how to win any argument.
Things have been pretty crazy around here, Bali has been absolutely amazing, I haven’t even gotten half way through and I’m already wondering when I can come back. I can’t wait to tell y’all about this amazing place!
The one down side is that my wifi is spotty at best so that means my posting has not been quite as reliable. In case you missed it, here’s what’s been happening around here lately!
I hope you all have a great weekend!