I am so excited for this weekend y’all! Two of my cousins are coming to visit for the weekend and they’ll be my first visitors since I moved to San Diego, I can’t wait to see them and share a little bit of my new home with them! The weather has been incredible this week and it looks like it’s not going anywhere anytime soon, I am definitely enjoying winter in Southern California! The amazing weather the only thing getting me through the fact that I am not at fashion week this year!
Do y’all have any fun plans for Valentine’s Day this weekend? I have never been a big fan of Valentine’s Day in the traditional sense, when I studied abroad in Finland Valentine’s Day is all about friendship. It was one of my most fun Valentine’s Days to date, so I’ve tried to focus more on my friendships to avoid the pressure that surrounds this holiday! So whether you’re in a relationship or single this weekend, don’t stress, focus on your friendships and have fun on Sunday!
Before we get into link love vol 17 here’s a few random things going on around San Diego!
– I finally bought a bed!
– I started the Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guides this week and it is absolutely killing me, but I love it!
– Nicole and I met and have some really fun things coming up in the next few weeks for y’all!
– I picked up these wedges the other day and I am absolutely obsessed!
– #Shondaland came back last night and for three hours I was on quite an emotional rollercoaster, anyone else?
Now for some link love vol 17 to get you through this Friday and through the weekend!
1. The Fuller House trailer is finally here!!
3. In case you need a little bit of motivation, strangers wrote their biggest regrets on a board in New York City and it is very inspirational!
4. Here are 30 staples you should have in your wardrobe by the time you’re 30
5. This Vanity Fair video of 29 celebrities doing a dramatic reading of Justin Bieber’s “Sorry” is everything!
I hope y’all have a fab weekend and enjoy your Valentine’s Day no matter how you’re spending it!